Hello lovely readers! Today’s prompt is to share the first ten books you’ve reviewed. I guess this is the part where I go into a few disclaimers.
One, my first reviews–if you can even call them that–were published in 2017 on Goodreads. I used to have my profile on private and would write them solely for the sake of writing without an audience haha. In other words, forgive the overall cringeyness.
Second, for some reason I refused to rate anything below four stars, and therefore refused to write a review that went against popular opinion. In hindsight I regret this immensely, because looking back on my read shelf I wish I could have a giggle at some of the rant reviews that would’ve surely ensued from certain reads.
Anyways, without further ado, here’s my first ten books I reviewed:
- Reconstructing Amelia by Kimberly McCreight
- Before I Fall by Lauren Oliver
- The Strange and Beautiful Sorrows of Ava Lavender by Leslye Walton
- Edge of Everything by Jeff Giles
- Eliza and Her Monsters by Francesca Zappia
- A Court of Thorns and Roses by Sarah J. Maas
- A Court of Mist and Fury by Sarah J. Maas
- A Court of Wings and Ruin by Sarah J. Maas
- Caraval by Stephanie Garber
- The Night Circus by Erin Morgernstern